Greetings visitors! My name is Krista Dunk; sign language interpreter, author, businesswoman and worshipper. God has brought me on an amazing journey, starting out as not understanding how to/unable to express myself in worship, then calling me to learn ASL sign language, to experiencing powerful worship like I’ve never known before, and now carrying that wisdom forward to teach others.
For me, the key to being able to express my heart to God was sign language. Being someone who was quite timid and quiet, sign language released something inside my heart and caused an explosion of powerful expression! For some of you, sign language is also the missing link for your hearts to have open expression during praise and worship as well. For others, it will enhance and bring more focus to your worship time. Additionally, for a few of you, learning worship with sign will inspire you to become ASL interpreters to facilitate communication for the Deaf community.
- Is sign language fascinating to you?
- Do you find it beautiful and expressive?
- Have you always wanted to learn to sign?
- Do you want a new way to worship God?
- Is there a piece of your heart that has always wanted to be more expressive during worship?
If you answer “yes” to any or all of these, worship with sign is for you! Coming soon, I will have learning opportunitites for you to be involved in. For now, please contact me if you have an opportunity available for me to come demonstrate and teach worship with sign at a church event, conference, workshop or other gathering.
Visit Krista’s other sites:
- www.StepOutandTakeYourPlace.com (Krista’s book information)
- www.KBWomen.com (businesswomen’s organization)
- www.KristaDunk.com (about Krista’s speaking and event bookings)